Great Doctors invest themselves.
We invest right back.

Foreign Medical Graduates
We provide assistance with your H-1B and J-1 waivers.

For foreign medical graduates, we have H-1B and J-1 assistance programs for the practice opportunities in locations that allow these waivers.  We have international placement experts with the knowledge and resources to help you navigate the maze of licensing and credentialing.  In most states, international medical graduates seeking licensure must hold a certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), as well as complete a minimum of two or three years post graduate medical training in the United States. Each state has its own set of licensing policies and regulations and we are very experienced in helping foreign medical graduate candidates facilitate all of these processes.

CAC is here to help you. Contact us for more details.


Our H-1B and J-1 wavier friendly location: 
Avera McKennan Children's Hospital - Sioux Falls, SD


Copyright 2012 Children's Acute Care - All Rights Reserved